Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gujarat: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Yojana is a housing scheme that provides low cost loans for houses. People with annual income below 3 lakhs who do not own any house can apply in this scheme. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was launched from 25 June 2015.
A big announcement was made in the Union Budget 2023 regarding the Union Government’s ambitious scheme Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced more than ever budget in the budget to make the dream of a house come true. Now more people will be benefited under this scheme. Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gujarati, houses will be built for rural people and under urban housing for city citizens.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gujarat
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
|Home For All
|The scheme started on
|25 June 2015
|Who will benefit?
|Every citizen of India
|Type of application
Who can benefit from Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana?
People with annual income below 3 lakhs who do not own any house can apply in this scheme. 2.50 lakh assistance is provided in this scheme of the government. In which 3 installments of Rs. The first installment is Rs 50,000, then Rs 1.50 lakh and finally Rs 50,000. 1 lakh state government and 1.50 lakh central government gives out of this total rupees.
Eligibility Criteria of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- The owner of the land should be the applicant himself.
- No member of the applicant’s family should own a permanent house in India.
- Annual Family Income Rs. Should not exceed 3,00,000/-.
- Applicant should not have benefited under any other component of PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) or any other scheme of Government of India.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Documents List
- Proof of Land Ownership (Copy of Paka Document/CT Survey Property Card/Copy of 7-12).
- Indicate the annual income of the beneficiary’s family Example of Mamlatdarshree/Talati (Income limit below 3 lakhs).
- Notarized affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.50 from the members of the applicant’s family not owning a fixed house across India.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card (for each member of the family).
- Copy of polling card.
- Bank Passbook / Cancel Cheque.
- A photograph with the beneficiary of the residence.
- Passport size photograph of the beneficiary.
- In the case of joint ownership, the other owners of the land agree to the beneficiary not objecting to the benefit Rs. Notarized consent form on stamp paper of Rs.50.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form
- Residents of the Municipal Corporation area should contact the Slum Upgradation Office of the Municipal Corporation.
- Residents of district municipality area should contact local municipality or district panchayat office.
- Residents living in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana rural areas should contact the Gram Panchayat Office.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Helpline Number
Candidates can contact the helpline numbers- 011-23060484, 011-23063620, 011-23063285, 1800113377 to get information related to Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Details
Thanks for visiting this useful post, Stay connected with us for more Posts. Visit every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates.